EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD PROFESSIONAL BIOS
Charles D. "Chuck" Rumbarger, CAE
Organization Guidance Group, LLC
Charles D. "Chuck" Rumbarger's professional path has spanned more than forty (40) years of continuous employment in association management and includes service as chief executive of state, national and international organizations.
Before founding Organization Guidance Group (OGG), Chuck founded and subsequently sold Association Executives Resource Group, Inc. and Association Management Group, Inc., both leading firms in their fields.
Seven times requalified as a Certified Association Executive, Chuck has served or consulted with more than one thousand non-profit organizations.
Elected by his peers as chief elected officer of the Greater Washington Society of Association Executives and the American Society of Association Executives Foundation, he has received his professions highest recognition, ASAE's Key Award and he is one of only nine (9) individuals ever to have a Foundation Fund created in his name.
Now giving much of his time to organizations serving children and the association management profession, Chuck continues to work with a wide variety of non-profit organizations worldwide.
Chuck's current consulting and teaching includes:
- Creating new non-profit organizations.
- Renewing and/or restructuring organizations.
- Facilitating mergers, consolidations and other restructuring options.
- Evaluating organizations, organization governance and organization staff.
- Training and coaching senior staff.
- Teaching association management, association leadership and association governance.
- Membership promotion, retention and involvement.
- Strategic plan facilitation.
- Maximizing member involvement.
- Establishing, optimizing and coordinating Chapters and Sub-structures.
. . . . . and much more.
Read BLB Articles By Charles Rumbarger:
Education & Events
Finance: Managing Your Costs
Leadership & Chapter Management
Bethesda, MD • Washington, DC • 1-800-497-5636 • www.infoinc.com